Alyson Hannigan turns 34 today. She’s had a lucrative acting career even before Lily Aldrin was one half of L.A.M.E. We first saw her as the band camp geek from the American Pie movies. Then she played Willow on Buffy the Vampire Slayer—one of her most memorable roles. She’s also appeared on Veronica Mars. With her film and television roster, and her girl-next-door charms, Hannigan has set geek’s hearts swooning for many years.
In Alyson’s honor, here is a short bio:
Date of Birth
March 24, 1974, Washing D.C., USA
Allison Lee Hannigan
5′ 6″ (1.68 m)
- Was a clarinet player in junior high school.
- Played soccer until she got an injury in her early teens.
- Has a tattoo of tribal dolphins on her ankle, and a japanese kanji, for luck and happiness, on her back.
- She is a spokesperson for breast cancer, and appeared in a brochure to raise awareness about the disease.
- Married to Alexis Denisof. Denisof proposed during a trip to Northern California wine country during the 2002 holiday season. They were married in October 2003. We know Alexis Denisof as egotistical anchorman Sandy Rivers.
- Is of Irish-American decent
- Owns a mansion in Sacramento, California.
- Attended California State University in Northridge, California majored in Psychology
- Was Bob Saget’s babysitter in her teens. Once went on vacation to Hawaii with his family.
Editor’s note: I want to give myself extra-credit for the banner pic above. Do a Google Image Search for Hannigan and see how hard it is to find a good photo. There are some unfortunate Photoshop collages out there of her.